11/22/2008

foobar2000 crash with wine in ubuntu when album art is loaded

In ubuntu or linux, the only way as I know to play ape files with cue sheet is using Audacious.

However, Audacious' interface is too simple and inconvenience to me in comparison with rhythmbox or amarok.

So I decided to use foobar2000 with wine.

The foobar2000 can play ape files with cue sheet, and flac, mp3, ... etc, and I like it's interface.


But when I added the album art panel to foobar2000, it crashes..

I asked to the Google GOD, and

the Google GOD kindly told me that

Adding the dll-file gdiplus.dll (can be downloaded from dll-files.com) solves the problem with album art plugin causing a crash.


in

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10442

I downloaded gdiplus.dll file from dll-file.com, and copy it to ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/ directory.

Then, the crash disappear.. and the album art displays well..


댓글 없음: