12/03/2008

Openoffice bug : slow scrolling after editing equation in OOo

http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=95802

I have an writer doc with OLE Objects. If I open it, the scrolling and viewing
is fast and ok. If I click on one of the OLE Object for one time and go out of
the OLE Object, suddenly scrolling takes at least 20 times than before. If I
save or reopen the document, everything is ok and fast again. If I click on
"page view" (German: Seitenansicht] and go back to my printing layout also the
scrolling is fast again.
I didnot observe this under windows (always fast), but with 10 different
machines and grafic cards, same is for using the distribution packages or even
with staroffice8. I really tried a lot, but found no solution.

I have to give up writing equations with OOo Calc or Writer until the bug is fixed.

I'm going to try Lyx.
It's been a few hours since I use lyx.
Lyx works well until now, and its output performance is good..

댓글 없음: